We carry all types of clothing including the following:
- Fitmesh Clothing for Belleza Venus, Isis, & Freya
- Fitmesh Clothing for Maitreya
- Fitmesh Clothing for Slink Physique & Hourglass
- Fitmesh Clothing for The Mesh Project (TMP)
- Fitmesh Clothing for Tonic Curvy & Fine
- Fitmesh Clothing for Eve Slim & Pulpy
- Fitmesh Clothing in various sizes
- Standard Mesh Clothing in various sizes
- Applier Clothing for Belleza, EVE, Lena, Maitreya, Slink, Omega, and TMP.
- Standard Second Life Clothing System Layers.
- We now also carry some Mens Clothing in a variety of sizes!
Our products vary, so it is always best to read the individual product description to know what is included in it.
We also make applier cosmetics for various mesh heads including Eve, Lelutka, Omega, and The Mesh Project (TMP)
We are a very active and growing business in Second Life, updating products and releasing new products all the time. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us, and we believe that starts with great products and even better customer support. We have a full staff of Customer Service Representatives and we also offer tons of member only benefits, including 9 sim raffle boards, as well as a instant cash back reward on most of our regular vendors, and more. We now have Member Days which are every Monday here at our Mainstore.
We believe our loyal customers deserve our loyalty as well, which is another reason we do not normally do big show events, and show exclusives, we prefer to release anywhere from 4 to 6 new items a week for you. We do not do custom work, however we are always open to suggestions.
Please be sure to contact me via notecard, my IM’s get capped entirely to fast, and I receive far to many emails everyday to efficiently keep up. Notecards are the first thing checked when I log in!!
Customer Service is one of the most important aspects of any business. For whatever reason, sometimes issues arrise. I would ask before you leave a negative review, please contact me first, and give me the opportunity to make it right. We are all human, and I want to be fair with you, and sincerely ask the same of you.
Common Issues, please read below….
1. You have pushed the applier, and the clothing is not showing up on your body? First of all, make sure you have the layer enabled on your Body to be able to view it, if this is the enabled, then perhaps always check to make sure you have the most updated version of your body. You would be surprised how often people have outdated bodies.
2. We do have a redelivery terminal should you ever need your item delivered again.
4. Please remember my IM’s get capped very quickly, so please leave me a notecard should you need any further assistance.
5. Please remember to wear your tag when making in-world purchases. All group members get vender discounts in-world.
6. My items are copy, so I do not issue refunds for that reason, so please be sure to read the listing carefully, and if a mesh item, try the demo first, before purchasing!